Norfolk Holiday Homes has always endeavoured to maintain good quality holiday homes to offer to returning and new guests. We are therefore very proud to be East Anglia’s only bespoke agency which has always had all its properties quality inspected by a fully trained and qualified Quality in Tourism Inspector from Visit England. Our properties range from 3 – 5 stars awards and many with a ‘gold’ achievement too.
Some properties in our portfolio, have been with us for over 30 years! There is a wide range of accommodation and some unusual ones too! So we are always looking to add to our portfolio and welcome any new ones anywhere in Norfolk or even North Suffolk.
Holiday Home owners can be sure that their properties, guests and caretakers are in safe hands as we have been operating for over 55 years in Hunstanton. Sandra Hohol has managed the department for 37 years with Julie Rushmer joining her in 2004. With their knowledge and experience it made sense to buy the business. Together they have a total of over 60 years working experience in all aspects of offering an excellent holiday letting service.
A full list and details of our Holiday Letting Service can be requested by submitting the form below but the following points are a brief guide:
- We meet you at your property for a free appraisal and can offer informative advise on any improvements in line with Visit England’s quality standards. (Quality in Tourism)
- No initial payments – commissions, Visit England Fees and Registration Fee will be deducted from rentals as they arrive.
- Receive all monies, administration, calls and enquiries and personally answer and deal with them direct by phone or email. Booking processes are all dealt with personally.
- Commission starts at a low introductory rate.
- Monthly statements are issued in detail.
- Travel, key access, local and emergency information and handy hints, plus much more is issued to guests to ensure that their holiday can be planned.
- We believe it is important to keep a close liaison with our owners, housekeepers and caretakers and offer a flexible management system to suit your requirements so you know you are in safe hands.
- As the property is yours, we treat it like yours. You can use as many weeks as you wish for yourself, family and friends.
- Marketing is effective through our web site, brochure, word of mouth, and returning guests. We tend to concentrate on areas where our data shows where we achieve the most interest. However, over half our bookings are returning guests booking on line or by phone, nearly half of all guests book via our web site or google and the remainder are enquiries via local authority tourist guides, plus a few other magazine/online/newspaper campaigns or simply picking up a brochure from the office. Obviously some of the latter book on line and the statistics merge but we are pleased that we have an excellent percentage of returning guests.
- Advice can be offered regarding letting although you will appreciate that each individual owner or prospective owner’s property and/or financial circumstances are different.
- We believe it is vital that we always offer an easy, flexible and friendly service – we could not do anything else!
Any extra fees that may be incurred are explained in our Holiday Letting Service package, call us on 01485 534267 or complete the enquiry form for details.