SLEEPS 2 IN DOUBLE BEDROOM. TWO MEDIUM SIZE DOGS ALLOWED.
If you wish to walk into town, take the dog for a walk, pick up a paper or cream cake and then retreat to your own private haven, then Lynda
’s is for you!
Transformed in 2018 to a single storey property offering off road parking (gravel drive) and safe enclosed garden. Hunstanton
High Street is only a short stroll away where there are local shops. The beach and promenade, seaside shopping, amusements, and holiday facilities are all within a walking distance too. However, although within easy reach of the town, Lynda
’s is private and peaceful, individually built and adjacent to the owners own property. We consider it another one of our ‘tardis
’ properties as going into the front door you are welcomed by all the space!
For a couple or single traveller this modern holiday home is ideal. Very comfortably furnished to a high standard throughout it has full gas central heating and being all on one level, it is helpful for those with limited mobility. Large York flag stone step up to entrance; open plan lounge/kitchen dining area with wooden flooring and patio doors opening onto the high fenced garden which is perfect for relaxing in after a day’s exploring. Bedroom with double bed and ensuite
bathroom having bath (shower over), WC and washbasin.
Parking in the drive
Gravel garden with shrubs and outdoor seating.
£100 refundable breakage deposit. Dogs £30 each per week. £25 Booking Fee.
known as Sunny Hunny
, has everything for everyone in the family. Sandy beach, sea, rock pools, guided tours on the wash monster, sailing, kite surfing and water skiing. On the sea front there are many stalls selling ice creams, food and sweets. There are amusement arcades, fun fair, bowling alley, adventure golf, paint your own pots.
Take a walk along the promenade, which will take you to either Old Hunstanton
, via the beach striped red and white cliffs. Or the other direction staying on the promenade to Heacham
. Walk around the sensory park or esplanade gardens that provide a colourful display of flowers in the summer months for the Anglia in bloom. The Norfolk coast path
takes you 34 miles to Cromer
from the North promenade. Heritage, Horticultural or Wolf trails are available from the tourist information centre.
Relax on the green, and enjoy the summer entertainment on the bandstand on a Sunday afternoon. Or in the evenings watch the sunset . Book a seat at the theatre for a show, or take a round of golf, or take a leisurely ride on the Coast Liner
bus to visit the coastline. Visit the Heritage centre or The Coal shed gallery. Various festivals throughout the year include the Lifestyle Festival, Carnival, Kite Festival and the charity Xmas day swim.
has a sandy beach with dunes, and rock pools. There are various eating places including the beach cafe. Visit the Life Boat Station
on a Sunday, hire a beach hut for the day, play a game of pitch and putt, browse local crafts and antiques in the Old Barns
, or have a drink or meal in one of the bars/restaurants in the village. St Mary's Church holds various events throughout the year, including a lovely annual Flower festival.
There is a post office with a Deli that sells many of your everyday items.
1 January 2019 - S &J From Derbyshire -
A lovely relaxing time, thank you so much.
March, C&P from Sheffield
- Thank you for a fabulous 5 days. The house is really well fitted and well equipped. Everything has been thought out well.
April, Mr & Mrs F from Old Stratford
- Really lovely, clean and well equipped accommodation. Enjoyed our stay very much, many thanks.
May, V, J & C from Northants
- Lovely relaxing week, bungalow is great
May, A & S from Leics
- Lovely, comfortable accommodation. Thank you Romarnie, we really enjoyed our stay.
June, P, L & Holly the dog, Rugby
- Wonderful. Thank you Romarnie for accommodating us at very short notice, despite the weather.
June, A, D & Charlie the dog
- Ideal location, loved the bungalow, the accommodation is fantastic. Thanks Romarnie, you are a great host, made us feel at home. Already booked for next year.
July, Mr & Mrs C & Lady -
Lovely accommodation, lovely kitchen had a great time. Thank you. Will recommend you to friends.
August, B & S
- Lovely accommodation. One of the best clean places we have been to. We enjoyed our stay, lovely to have met you.
August, Mr & Mrs H and Benson the dog -
We have had the most lovely time. Romarnie what a lovely host. This was a last minute booking. We felt right at home. It was a great tonic as my husband has not been in the best of health, but has been lifted by this short break. God willing we will be back next year. The sea is calling for Benson.
September, Mr & Mrs W
- Lovely accommodation, lovely weather good for the time of year. Thank you Romarnie and the dogs for the biscuits.
September C & J and Betsy the dog
- Just what we needed to relax and unwind. Cottage is lovely and a credit to you. Enjoyed the biscuits will certainly tell our friends about it. Thank you.
September, L & G and Lottie and Archie the dogs
- A great place to stay, everything you needed and beautifully appointed. Thanks!
- We have both had a great time, lovely accommodation. Hope to return next year. Thank you